Since we opened in 2000, the safety & health of our community has been our mission here at The Therapeutic Massage & Wellness Center. With all the news surrounding COVID-19, we wanted to take a moment to let you know what steps we're taking, that way we can continue being your favorite place to relax & unwind from everyday life!
The CDC's suggested protocols for addressing it are identical to those for reducing the spread of the Common Cold and Flu. On top of our normal State regulated sanitation requirements, we are simply enhancing these with the following steps:
- Any team member who could potentially be sick with fever, cold or flu symptoms will be staying home. If a team member shows cold or flu symptoms at work, we will be sending them home.
- We are posting signs about hygiene etiquette and we are reinforcing that message throughout the day.
- In addition to our regular daily maintenance, we will start and end each day by wiping down all shared hard surfaces with disinfectant wipes containing Alkyl dimethyl benzyl ammonium chloride .14%. That active ingredient has been shown effective against all coronaviruses in concentrates above 0.05%.
- Throughout the day & in-between clients, we will be disinfecting shared surfaces such as door knobs, massage tables, bathroom fixtures, as well as any shared tools or supplies the therapists use.
- We will have 60% alcohol-based hand sanitizer available to staff and our guests to use, at multiple places throughout the Clinic.
- We will discourage hugs & handshakes between the therapist & our guests for the time being.
Here’s how you can help:
-As always, we request that any guests who feel they are potentially sick with a cough, cold, temperature or flu symptoms to stay at home & to reschedule your appointment. You can call us directly at (804) 673-2936.
These steps, along with guests personal preparedness, will help The Wellness Village play our part in keeping our community & guests safe and healthy!
Love & light,
- The Therapeutic Massage & Wellness Center